Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Salsa Congress is Coming!


Hi all! The week as arrived! Chicago International Salsa Congress kicks off on Thursday, with workshops beginning on Friday, continuing through Saturday, and finishing up on Sunday. The Capitan and I will be making a girls weekend out of it and have been looking forward to it for weeks!
Oh! I do believe I forgot to tell you, the same band I saw on Saturday of last year Sammy Garcia & Sabor de Puerto Rico will be playing again this year! I can't wait to test what I've learned on that dance floor!

I know of a few readers that will be stopping by… If you’re one of these people drop me an e-mail! StageKat@gmail.com We can exchange phone numbers and meet up for some of the workshops or even an early dinner before the evening dancing begins!

If you’re coming I suggest printing the schedule here and bring it with you.


Also, when you check in there will be a bit to do, so allow for time before that first workshop you want to attend.
Hope to see you there!

No comments: