Sunday, September 27, 2009

Introducing T-shirts!

I've been busy in my non-dancing time! I've got to tell you it's been rough... but I'm hanging in there. Part of my time has been used to put together some dance inspired T-shirts for you all to purchase! Please take a moment to check out my new shop. It's still a work in progress... but keep checking! Over the next three weeks I'll be putting up more and more designs!

I own a few of these shirts myself, and I've got to tell you I love to use them when I work out and practice. Anytime I look in the mirror, seeing a shirt that proclaims my love of dance helps me push forward to my goal.

So check it out!

More to come soon!

1 comment:

pdp1134 said...

Hey Kat, you need a shirt that says: Ballroom Dancing: Changing My Life One Step at a Time.

I'd wear that in a minute!

Michael