Monday, December 14, 2009

Video of the Week... Tony Dovolani!


Video of the week this week is happening on Monday...why? Because my all time favorite celebrity dancer is coming into the Fred Astaire Buffalo Grove studio!!! Tony Dovolani! YAY!!! As sad as I am that I will not be able to work with him this time, you better believe that I'm gonna be in that studio!


I present to you, two of the America's Ballroom Challenge (Ohio Star Ball) Showdance routines Tony did with his long time partner Elena Grinenko. They won the American Rhythm Division several times, and have since retired from competitive dancing, but you can usually catch both Tony and Elena on Dancing With the Stars!






You'll be hard pressed to find any pair of ballroom dancers that move better than these two! In my experience Tony always has constructive things to say and can make you seriously WORK... without feeling bad about getting stuff wrong... Someday... SOMEDAY I'll be able to get a coaching with him again!

Enjoy!

No comments: