Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bonnie's Belle Gowns Trunk Show... Thursday November 5th!


Hi gang! Sorry for the late post this week, I'm pleased to report that I've been BUSY!!! Busy is a wonderful thing! I leave for Captain's wedding in Pensacola Florida on Friday, and as as part of the wedding party I have my duties to happily attend to. As well as a writing gig that I picked up along the way that is due very soon! (Yep, that's right...this girl is getting PAID to write!)


Before I leave however, I have been assigned with a very special task. On Thursday November 5th I will be accompanying Bonnie to the Fred Astaire Dance Studio in Burr Ridge for her Bonnie's Belle Gowns Trunk Show!


We'll be there from about 2pm to 9pm, come on out and see the dresses, try them on, and I'll be on hand in my plus size ballroom practice wear so we can chat and dance the day away! If you have any competitions or shows coming up now is the time to reserve those dresses! Also, if you are in need of any practice wear Bonnie designs each piece based on your own measurements. I personally LOVE my practice skirt that she made for me.... and I receive a lot of compliments on the way it moves.


Come one come all... come to see the dresses...come to meet and greet Bonnie and I... I love meeting my readers and this is the first time I'll be in that area, I'm looking very much forward to it!


Hope to see you there!


No comments: