Monday, February 9, 2009

My Routine... The Votes are In!

I love my readers we all know this... and with a little pushing I actually got some of you to vote! The red dress was up for a long time.... then at the last minute.... a DEAD TIE!



So you know what that means? I get to choose! Now normally I'd say my mind is subject to change... but no... I know which dress is going to be right for this debut... it's the GREEN ONE!

For all the fans of the red dress... you won't be disappointed I'll wear that one too at some point in the future... but especially now that I know some elements we're including (which I'll keep to myself for a bit longer) the green one is the way to go.

Thank you very much for all of your enthusiastic participation! Updates on the progress will be coming shortly!

No comments: