Sunday, September 23, 2007

As Promised... Before and Current Pics!


As promised... a side by side comparison.. left pic was taken on 10-07-06 I was only about 20lbs down at that point, it was right before my big push to really make life changes... pic on the right was just snapped on 09-23-07 93lbs lighter than the day I started dancing. Gotta say... I still see a LOT of things that need to improve, but I'm pretty happy with the progress.....There isn't much more physical proof than this that dancing has and is continuing to improve my life. So... why haven't you tried dancing yet?
*************************************************************************************
If you're in the Chicago area... give it a try... heck if you're in after work you may just bump into me on the floor! An introductory lesson is the best way to really find out if dancing is for you... Listen if you're shy, or don't have a friend to bring, when you call to schedule your lesson ask them to schedule you on the same night I'm in that week... the studio will let me know and I'd be more than happy to show you around!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are and always have been very photogenic-the camera loves you.
M.

Anonymous said...

It is easy to see the difference you have made in your life, you have this glow about you!! ME again, kerri

Anonymous said...

I can tell you are passionate about helping others, that is awesome! Thank you again!

Anonymous said...

I read your blog from that link and I have to say that it was very inspiring...it gave me goosebumps. Good for you and I am sure your story has been an encouragement for others.