Monday, October 15, 2007

Dance Events Week of 10-14-07: Party and Competition!



Hi all!


This week is a slightly more eventful dance week than most... Come on by and get in on the action!




PARTY FRIDAY 10-19-07 Halloween Costume Party (Prize given for best costume!) 8pm $25 that comes with the opportunity to sign up for a introductory lesson at NO additional cost.








SUNDAY 10-21-07 Regional Dancesport Challenge for Fred Astaire Studios at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare featuring an evening performance by Jesse DeSoto and Jackie Josephs (call 847-634-1100 for details on how you can attend)









I'm VERY excited... First off, my costume for the party is going to be so much fun! Second, even though I don't compete, I love to go and support my friends... and it's a chance to dress up for the dinner and show too. I'll tell you all about it next week, but I'd rather see you there!






No comments: