Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Dancing the Night Away... PARTY FRIDAY!!!!






Hi again! Since most of you seem to be arriving to my humble journal from links outside the studio I dance at, I’ve decided to let you all know what our social events are as they come up. So, why e-mail me and ask me what my studio is like? Come on out, and I'll show you!



This is a rarity… two parties in a row! This week’s theme...Pumpkin Pie which means on top of dancing and just having a good ‘ol time they’ll have some Pumpkin Pie on hand for us to munch on!



Time 8:00pm… cost $25 that comes with the opportunity to sign up for an introductory lesson FREE!



Get yourself on the dance floor, bring a friend, come alone… seek me out on the dance floor and we’ll get you moving to the beat… find out what we’re all about! C-you there!

No comments: