Friday, March 25, 2011

Stepping Outside Myself to Help Others...

Hi All!
With everything that's been happening personally I feel that I have not payed due attention to the Global Community.

No doubt you all have heard about the Earthquake/Tsunami tragedy in Japan, and now Burma and Thailand.

This is just the latest in a string of man made and natural disasters that are pummeling the globe. In an effort to help those less fortunate than ourselves. I am donating all proceeds made at my online shop Ballroom Is Life to the American Red Cross to help with Global Disaster Relief.





So please, stop by shop a bit, and help those in need in the process! The world needs those that have, to help those that have nothing. I may be in a rough spot, but I'm surrounded and possess untold riches in comparison to those that have just suffered through these events.

No comments: