Wednesday, December 12, 2007

One Week + Down... and Look for me in February on your Local Newsstand!

One week down...well more than that... and I have managed to drop 4 lbs, which considering that I'm now fighting a stress induced cold is AMAZING! Still hoping to post big loss numbers for this week... even though I only have three official days until my "big" event.


Speaking of that event, I suppose now would be a good time to fill you all in on what is going on.


This whole thing is, totally and completely mind blowing! You see, back in August a magazine called First for Women found this humble journal simply by searching the web. After reading posts like "Dancing for my Life..." and "Please Allow me to Reflect on My Reflection." they have decided that my humble journey of a better life by ballroom dancing is inspiring enough to be worhty of a feature article in their publication!





The reason why I am so focused on being at my best on December 15th, is because the article will feature one or two photos of me, and that official photo shoot is happening at the dance studio on Saturday!





I'm continually blown away by the inspiring e-mails from my readers, and fellow dance students alike, but now that my little story is going into a national publication WOW... I have major responsibility to maintain my lifestyle and postings now! I've said it before, and I'll say it again... THANK YOU for all your support!





So, keep your eyes peeled! I'm told the article will be in the issue released in late February 2008.

(Photo above is the edition of FIRST for Women that is now on newsstands...)

No comments: