Saturday, December 22, 2007

Two of the THREE hundred photo's...

And the results are in! Well, sort of... Eric Klein, my dear photographer from last Saturday's blast of a photo shoot was an absolute dear and e-mailed me two of the shots.... personally I KNOW these are NOT the one's that will be published, my artists eye is sure of that...but if these two are an example of the work produced during that shoot...then I KNOW there are going to be some GREAT shots in that bunch!

Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kat.

Just stopping by your blog after talking with your Mom.

I look forward to seeing you on First Magazine. You are truly a success story and an inpiration to others who have similar struggles.

Also, I read through some of your previous postings. This one was hilarious:

"...She FINALLY approached me with a weary look and inquired “Is there something you need?” Not a “can I help you” no… basically a what is it I can do to make you go away. Part of me wanted to say “No, you can’t…but your manager can…where can I find them?”"

:-)

Your cousin.